- This event has passed.
Liar Liar Pants on Fire – Deep Dive into Deception Detection
September 21, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm$15.00
An eye-opening keynote with Traci Brown, CSP
In this fast paced keynote you’ll discover how to use Traci’s 9 point Fraud Spotting System to separate the lies from the truth so you don’t innocently step into a business, life or reputation destroying event.
Read Fraudsters Like a Book:
- Save yourself from financial ruin, defamation and even jail time.
- Keep yourself and your company off the front page for the wrong reasons.
“Two Truths and a Lie” is a fun game…unless you don’t know you’re playing. You haven’t realized it, but in business you’re playing every day – and YOU’RE LOSING.
Discover how to win the game with clients, boss, your team and prospects . Protect your hard-earned profits and catch would-be fraudsters before they can take away everything you worked for.
- Is one of your most-trusted associates embezzling your company’s hard-earned money?
- Is that job applicant being deceptive about their experience? Will their lies cost your company countless dollars and hours of training?
- Are your vendors overpromising or inflating their prices to scam you?
- Are you willing to do prison time for someone else’s actions?
- Is your spouse truthful? Can you see the clues that an unfaithful partner leaves littered through your conversation?
- Is your child really just “spending the night at Tony’s house”, or are they going to a dangerous party with no adult supervision?
And most importantly…Did your kids eat those donuts you left on the counter, or did the dog?
After hearing Traci talk, you’ll know the answer to all of these question and more.
You can quit second guessing your instincts and immediately tell fact from fiction when you discover:
- 9 telltale signs someone is lying
- How to quickly uncover the truth
- How to keep nefarious people from making you a victim