General Meeting Information
General Information and Standing Rules for Chapter Program Attendees
Consent to Use of Photographic Images Registration and attendance at, or participation in SGMP-RMC meetings and other activities constitute an agreement by the registrant to SGMP-RMC use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.
- Monthly program meetings will be conducted on the fourth Tuesday of every month at each month’s established destination, with the following exceptions: the Fall Education Conference will be held over Columbus Day weekend in October; the November monthly luncheon will be held the third Tuesday due to Thanksgiving week; and the December holiday luncheon will be held the second Tuesday in December due to the holidays. An April or May monthly luncheon may not be held due to the SGMP National Education Conference.
- Monthly program registration is $15 for Planners and $30 for Suppliers. If a member attends without registering, and if space allows, the cost will be $30 for Planners and $45 for Suppliers. Please note that walk-ins will not be allowed to pay by cash. Credit cards or checks only. If you are using a credit card a 3% processing fee will be added.
- The registration deadline for all monthly meetings is three (3) business days prior to the meeting (Thursday COB). Any registration received after the deadline will be charged the walk-in rate of $30 for Planners and $45 for Suppliers.
- Should a registrant need to cancel their attendance at a monthly program, they must call email mail to://email@example.com by 2:00 p.m. the Friday before the meeting to let the Chapter leadership know that they will not be able to attend. If they registered on line with a credit card, they will receive a credit for a future monthly meeting (to be used within six months of cancellation date). If the registration was marked as a pay at the door and the registration was not cancelled in time, an invoice will be sent for payment of the appropriate registration fee. This cancellation policy was put in place to be fair to the hotel providing the meal.
- If a registrant fails to attend a monthly program meeting, fails to cancel by 2:00 p.m. the Friday before the meeting, and becomes a no-show then they will not be allowed to attend any future Chapter program meetings/events until they pay their prior no show registration fee. The fee can be paid when registering on line or at the door the day of the next monthly meeting/event that they attend.
- To receive a full refund from the Fall Education Conference, a written request must be submitted to the President two weeks prior to the conference. Any request for refunds received after that date will instead have the registration fee applied towards next year’s conference.
- A Planner guest can only attend the first meeting complimentary but will be required to pay $15 for attendance at a second meeting. Supplier guests will pay a registration fee of $40 for their first two meetings. Please note that guests, whether a Planner or Supplier, must join the Chapter before attending their third meeting. Suppliers must join with one government or contract planner, unless the Chapter is in a freeze. In that case, a Supplier who wants to join must have two government and/or contract planners to be eligible to join.
- The host property is permitted to have additional co-workers in attendance at no additional cost to SGMP and should notify the Program Chair regarding the total number of attendees from the host property.
- If the Chapter cancels a meeting (i.e., due to inclement weather), and a member has paid for attendance, credit will be granted up to 60 days.
New Supplier members who have replaced a former member will receive an official Chapter name tag once the name change has been verified by SGMP Headquarters.
Thank you to all of the Rocky Mountain Suppliers!
PLEASE NOTE: As of January 31, 2017, a 3% processing fee has been added to all card transactions.