PLANNER MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- Why do you value SGMP? The networking and education opportunities across suppliers and planners.
- How would you describe your job to a five-year-old? A party planner
- What has been your favorite hotel to visit? I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Alexis Royal Sonesta in Downtown Seattle, WA while I executed an event at the federal building across the street and it was a remarkable visit!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Still enjoying the many outdoor recreation opportunities in CO and utilizing my many talents to deliver exceptional internal customer support services to the government sector.
- Tell us something unique about you. My enthusiasm for event planning started at summer camp. I attended for many years as a child, worked as a counselor through high school and college, and became a full-time camp/conference services director where I coordinated all aspects of a groups’ residential stay.
SUPPLIER MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
Meg Caldwell, CMP
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center
- Why do you value SGMP? The people! The education is a wonderful resource and tool I use almost daily. However, the real value is in the knowledge of our cooperative experience. Our members both seasoned and new have so much to offer when I have a challenge I need to work through.
- How would you describe your job to a five-year-old? I help people throw parties. 😊
- What has been your favorite hotel to visit? The Grand Hyatt Kuai is hands down my favorite place to stay. I have had the fortune to stay there on two separate occasions and the service, view, amenities, and pool are amazing.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Skiing, hiking, biking, camping and working at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center here in beautiful Breckenridge, CO.
- Tell us something unique about you: I have a degree in Therapeutic Recreation and have a passion for diversity & inclusion. I hope to retire and work at the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center assisting those with special needs and abilities enjoy outdoor activities in our Colorado Mountains and Rivers.