SGMP Rocky Mountain Chapter Membership Spotlight
- Name: Lisa Maney
- Company you work for: Visit Cheyenne
- Married/Single or significant other status and any info you’d like to share: Married for 29 years to an amazing man, Shawn.
- Children and/or pets or both: 3 dogs. The good, the bad and the crazy.
- A little bit about where you grew up: I grew up on a small ranch in northern Wyoming where I learned to drive at a ridiculously young age. Along with daily chores I was blessed to work outside everyday with animals and some pretty fantastic people.
- Favorite vacation spot: Anyplace there is water.
- Thoughts regarding the industry: One of my favorite industry quotes: Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of an intelligent effort. By John Ruskin
- What makes you happy? Beverage with bubbles…or wine, sunshine, positive people and achieving goals.
- What do you like about SGMP? The connections and friends I’ve made. I’ve had the honor of being part of a group that is kind, giving and full of brilliant minds.